Thursday, April 24, 2008

WigWam Merino Light Trail Socks

I've had 3 pairs of these socks for the last year and I have to say that I love them! Not only do I wear them out on the trail but I they are so warm and comfy that I wear them most other days as well. They are classified as a light trail sock so they wouldn't be warm enough to wear out in the snow but for spring, summer and fall use they are great.

Even with the regular use that I have been given these I haven't seen any signs of thinning out or holes developing. Odour control is still good even after a years worth of use and washing. There was some minimal shinkage after the first couple of washes but nothing too dramatic. I started out running the socks through the normal cycle on the washer and then leaving them out to dry but after they accidentally got put in the dryer without any harm I just treat them like my other clothes.

Paid $15 at MEC in Victoria, BC.

No comments: