Monday, March 10, 2008

Bow equipment for me

Here is the setup that I am looking at for my bow. The limbs and the sight are subject to change as I'm not sure what is going to be better to spend the money on. I want to get something that Adan can move up to once he outgrows the T-Rex. After that I may move to a compound bow.

KAP Winstar II 25" Black Riser
KAP 70" 30# Winstorm Craft Limbs
Sure-Loc Contender-X Target Sight or Shibuya Dual Click Standard
2 Dynaflight '97 70" 14 Strand bowstrings (one black, one white)
Spigarelli Bow Stringer
Aurora Techno Jazz Quiver
Aurora Dynamic Take-Down Recurve case
Win & Win 360 Perfect Finger Tab
Arco Sport Spigarelli Z/T (Zero Tolerance) Rest for W&W - Now that I look into things a bit more I'm seeing that there have been some people having problems with this rest on UK Archery Interchange
Cartel Midas Cushion Pressure Button

No comments: